Kenco Instant Win Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions for the Kenco Instant Win prize promotion (the “Promotion”) are deemed to form part of the Terms and by participating, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be legally bound by the Terms. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Jacobs Douwe Egberts GB Limited, Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 6RJ is the “Promoter”.
2. The Promotion is open to businesses in Great Britain purchasing coffee products (the “Business Outlet”) and may be entered via a nominated employee (“Nominated Employee”). The Nominated Employee must be over 18 years old and be employed by the Business Outlet at the time of submitting an entry into the Promotion. This Promotion excludes the Promoter, including agents and employees of the Promoter and its group companies, the families of such agents and employees, or any entity or person professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration. For the purpose of these Terms, a Business Outlet who submits an entry into the Promotion, via a Nominated Employee and in accordance with these Terms shall be deemed as “Entrants”.
3. Entrants may be asked to provide proof that they are a Nominated Employee employed by the Business Outlet.
4. Purchase is necessary and internet access is required. Please retain promotional pack and receipt as proof of purchase.
5. The Promotion will begin on 09:00 GMT on 01/05/2018 (the “Opening Date”) and closes 23:50 GMT on 30/11/2018 (the “Closing Date”). The period from the Opening Date and ending at the Closing Date is the “Promotion Period”.
6. All entries must be received by the Promoter via www.win1923.co.uk (the “Website”) by no later than the Closing Date. All Promotion requests received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter participants must:
a. Purchase a promotional pack of Kenco bearing a “win £1923” sticker. This Promotion is available on these participant products:
- Kenco Millicano 500g Tin – featuring a promotional sticker
- Kenco Smooth 750g Tin – featuring a promotional sticker
- Kenco Rich 750g Tin – featuring a promotional sticker
- Kenco Decaf 500g Tin – featuring a promotional sticker
b. Visit the Website and enter the unique code from the promotional pack, title, full name, job title, phone number, email address, name of Business Outlet and Number of Business Outlet employees;
c. Winning Entrants will be notified on screen if they have won an instant win prize and asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, providing each entry is accompanied by a different promotional code. Promotional codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once.
9. Claims made from agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be disqualified.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to any network, computer hardware and software failure or non-availability of the website.
The Prizes and How to Claim
11. Prizes have been pre-selected then randomly allocated unique codes and linked to the Promotion by a secure independently verified computer program.
12. There are 3,001 prizes available to win instantly throughout the Promotional Period.
- £1,923 Amazon Voucher x 1
- Tassimo Vivy Machine with 10 Packs of Kenco T-DISCS x 20
- Hario V60 Electric Kettle x 50
- Kenco Millicano Instant Coffee 85g Refill Bag x 1,000
- Kenco The Cofficionado Branded White Ceramic Mug x 1,930
13. Winners will be informed online immediately after submitting their entry if they have won a prize, which they can redeem by entering their claim information including full name, email address, business name, number of employees, job title, telephone number, which product they purchased, which distributor they bought from and full postal address of their Business Outlet
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s Business Outlet address, this may take up to 90 days following completion of the online claim and verification process.
15. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary. The prize is not negotiable or transferable and there is no cash alternative.
16. The pictures and images used in connection with the Promotion and the prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
18. By entering, winners of the Promotion agree that the Promoter may use their name, business name and town/city to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
19. Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide their promotional pack with the unique code and proof of purchase in order to verify their claim.
20. Proof of entry is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to Entrants.
21. All Entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is specific to an individual, valid and accessible throughout the Promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
22. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which must be provided provide within 14 days) and may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an Entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms.
24. Entrants entering the Promotion on the Business Outlet’s behalf agree that by entering the Promotion, any personal information provided by the Nominated Employee with the Promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control.
26. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
29. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
30. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
31. The promotion and these Terms are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts
32. For any enquiries please email email@example.com